THE AUSTRALIAN PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- (a) when you provide information directly to the Company through the Website, in person, by phone or in writing (whether by email, through surveys or any other electronic or other means);
- (b) when you visit and/or use the Website, in which case the Company records information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other device you are using to access the Website; and
- (c) from third parties such as the Company’s Related Entities, service providers to the Company, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- (a) your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, and other contact information;
- (b) any other information provided by you to us including without limitation through use of the Website or Services;
- (c) personal information from your interaction with the Website and its content, our Services and our advertising, including without limitation device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data; and
- (d) any other information we consider may assist us in providing or marketing our Services.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. The Website including related sites such as our Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn or other social media pages are not intentionally designed for or directed at children.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- (a) your server address;
- (b) the website you visited immediately prior to ours;
- (c) your domain name;
- (d) date and time of your visit to our Website;
- (e) pages you accessed and the information or documents you downloaded;
- (f) type of browser you used; and
- (g) any other information we request our Internet Service Provider to record from time to time.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- (a) conduct our business, generate content and provide customer support and payment services (including updates and improvements);
- (b) provide, administer, market and manage the Services;
- (c) research, develop and improve the Services;
- (d) communicate with you;
- (e) conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with the Services;
- (h) verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties);
- (i) comply with our legal obligations, a request by a governmental agency or regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
- (k) aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
- (l) resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems;
- (m) notify you about the Website and updates to the Website from time to time;
- (n) supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions based on your ad customisation preferences; or
- (o) protect a person’s rights, property or safety.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- (a) our staff members;
- (b) other companies, organisations and contractors and outsourced service providers who assist us to provide, or who perform the Services we provide to you, including:
- (i) information technology service providers;
- (ii) mailing houses;
- (iii) market research organisations; and
- (iv) specialist consultants;
- (c) your authorised representatives;
- (d) third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information;
- (e) government and regulatory authorities and other similar organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- (f) such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Zagame Security Group © Copyright 2019 Al Rights Reserved.